Thank you for using Kee Vault! We’re happy you’re here. Please read this Terms of Service agreement carefully before accessing or using Kee Vault. Because it is such an important contract between us and our users, we have tried to make it as clear as possible. For your convenience, we have presented a simple and short non-binding summary of each section followed by the full legally binding terms.
|Section||What can you find there?|
|A. Definitions||Some basic terms, defined in a way that will help you understand this agreement. Refer back up to this section for clarification.|
|B. Account Terms||These are the basic requirements of having an Account on Kee Vault.|
|C. Acceptable Use||These are the basic rules you must follow when using Kee Vault.|
|D. Intellectual Property Notice||This describes Kee Vault’s rights in the website and service.|
|E. Payment||You are responsible for payment. We are responsible for billing you accurately.|
|F. Free Trial||We may offer you a free trial. We won’t trick you into accidental payments because we don’t require a credit card or other payment details from you.|
|G. Cancellation and Termination||You may cancel this agreement and close your Account at any time.|
|H. Communications with Kee Vault||We only use email and other electronic means to stay in touch with our users. We do not provide phone support.|
|I. Third-party links||We’re not responsible for third-parties.|
|J. Disclaimer of Warranties||We provide our service as is, and we make no promises or guarantees about this service. Please read this section carefully; you should understand what to expect.|
|K. Limitation of Liability||We will not be liable for damages or losses arising from your use or inability to use the service or otherwise arising under this agreement. Please read this section carefully; it limits our obligations to you.|
|L. Release and Indemnification||You are fully responsible for your use of the service.|
|M. Changes to these Terms||We may modify this agreement, but we will give you advance notice of changes that affect your rights.|
|N. Dispute Resolution||Describes how disputes will be dealt with.|
|O. Beta services and features||We may offer you Beta-quality services which come with an increased risk of defects.|
|P. Miscellaneous||Please see this section for legal details including our choice of law.|
The Kee Vault Terms of Service
Effective date: 28th March 2022
Short version: We use these basic terms throughout the agreement, and they have specific meanings. You should know what we mean when we use each of the terms.
- The “Agreement” refers, collectively, to all the terms, conditions, notices contained or referenced in this document (the “Terms of Service” or the “Terms”) and all other operating rules, policies (including the Kee Vault Privacy Statement, available at https://www.kee.pm/keevault/privacy) and procedures that we may publish from time to time on the Website.
- The “Service” refers to the applications, software, products, and services provided by Kee Vault Ltd. The Service includes one or more password management apps available at https://keevault.pm, in smartphone app stores or on platforms we control such as our website, and the related systems and technologies, including without limitation, associated software applications on any device, data, APIs and other content we make available.
- The “Website” refers to all of Kee Vault Ltd’s websites, and all content, services, and products provided by Kee Vault at or through the Website. Some websites owned by Kee Vault may provide different or additional terms of service. If those additional terms conflict with this Agreement, the more specific terms apply to the relevant page or service. Where conflicts occur in cases where a subject can be considered both a Service and a Website (e.g. https://keevault.pm) terms relating to the “Service” take precedence over terms relating to the “Website”.
- The “User”, “You”, and “Your” refer to the individual person, company, or organization that has visited or is using the Website or Service; that accesses or uses any part of the Account; or that directs the use of the Account in the performance of its functions. A User must be at least 13 years of age.
- “Kee Vault” refers to Kee Vault Ltd except for usage where the “Kee Vault” brand is used as a reference to the name of the Service.
- “We”, “Our” and “Us” refer to Kee Vault Ltd.
- “Kee Vault Ltd” includes our affiliates, directors, subsidiaries, contractors, licensors, officers, agents, and employees.
- “Content” refers to content featured or displayed through the Website, including without limitation text, data, articles, images, photographs, graphics, software, applications, designs, features, and other materials that are available on the Website or otherwise available through the Service. “Content” also includes Services. “Paid Content” is Content only available to Users who are participating in a payment plan, including paid Subscriptions.
- An “Account” is one possible representation of your legal relationship with Kee Vault. It represents your authorization to sign in to and use the Service, and serves as your identity on the Service.
- A “Subscription” is an automatically-renewing paid upgrade to an Account which, when Active, and subject to the terms in this Agreement, enables access to Paid Content and features that are otherwise unavailable to an Account with no Subscription or to a User that does not have an Account.
- “Activation” of your subscription will occur when you sign up to the Service or at the conclusion of any free trial we choose to offer to you.
B. Account Terms
Short version: A human must create your Account; you must be 13 or over; you must provide valid information. You alone are responsible for your Account and anything that happens while you are signed in to or using your Account. You are responsible for keeping your Account secure.
1. Required Information
You must provide a valid email address in order to complete the registration process. Any other information requested is optional, unless you opt for a paid Subscription, in which case additional information will be necessary for billing purposes.
2. Account Requirements
We have a few simple rules for Accounts on Kee Vault’s Service.
- You must be a human to create an Account. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must be age 13 or older. While we are thrilled to see young people get excited about protecting their online security, we must comply with your country’s law. Kee Vault does not target our Service to children under 13, and we do not permit any Users under 13 on our Service. If we learn of any User under the age of 13, we will terminate that User’s Account immediately. Your country’s minimum age may be different; in such a case, you are responsible for complying with your country’s laws.
- Your login may only be used by one person — i.e., a single login may not be shared by multiple people.
3. User Account Security
You are responsible for keeping your Account secure while you use our Service. We offer tools and information to help you maintain your Account’s security, but the content of your Account and its security are up to you.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your Account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your Account, password and devices used for accessing the service. Kee Vault cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You will promptly notify Kee Vault if you become aware of any unauthorized use of, or access to, our Service through your Account, including any unauthorized use of your password or Account.
4. Additional Terms
In some situations, third parties’ terms may apply to your use of Kee Vault. For example, you may download an application that integrates with Kee Vault. Please be aware that while these Terms are our full agreement with you, other parties’ terms govern their relationships with you.
C. Acceptable Use
Short version: Use Kee Vault in good faith.
1. Compliance with Laws and Regulations
Your use of the Website and Service must not violate any applicable laws, including copyright or trademark laws, export control laws, or other laws in your jurisdiction. You are responsible for making sure that your use of the Service is in compliance with laws and any applicable regulations.
2. Conduct Restrictions
While using Kee Vault, you agree that you will not under any circumstances:
- harass, abuse, threaten, or incite violence towards any individual or group, including Kee Vault employees, officers, and agents, or other Kee Vault Users;
- use our servers for any form of excessive automated bulk activity (for example, spamming), or relay any other form of unsolicited advertising or solicitation through our servers, such as get-rich-quick schemes;
- attempt to disrupt or tamper with Kee Vault’s servers in ways that could harm our Website or Service, to place undue burden on Kee Vault’s servers through automated means, or to access Kee Vault’s Service in ways that exceed your authorization;
- impersonate any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives, including through false association with Kee Vault, or by fraudulently misrepresenting your identity or intentions; or
- violate the privacy of any third party, such as by posting another person’s personal information without consent.
3. Services Usage Limits
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without Kee Vault’s express written permission.
4. Excessive Bandwidth Use
If we determine your bandwidth usage to be significantly excessive in relation to other Kee Vault customers, we reserve the right to suspend your Account or throttle your data transfers until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
5. User Protection
You agree not to engage in activity that significantly harms our Users. We will resolve disputes in favour of protecting our Users as a whole.
D. Intellectual Property Notice
Short version: We own the service and all of our content. In order for you to use our content, we give you certain rights to it, but you may only use our content in the way we have allowed.
1. Kee Vault’s Rights to Content
2. Kee Vault Trademarks and Logos
If you would like to use Kee Vault’s trademarks, you must follow all of our trademark guidelines, including those on our Trademarks page. In many cases, additional restrictions will be applied by a source code license and those additional terms supersede this general term.
Short version: You are responsible for any fees associated with your use of Kee Vault. We are responsible for communicating those fees to you clearly and accurately, and letting you know well in advance if those prices change. You can choose alternative subscription plans and frequencies and we may apply account credits (but no refunds) as a result of this but downgrading from a more expensive or longer plan does not mean that you are no longer responsible for the payment of the previously agreed fees.
Our pricing and payment terms are available at https://www.kee.pm. If you agree to a Subscription price, that will remain your price for the duration of the payment term (“Billing Cycle”); however, prices are subject to change at the end of a payment term.
2. Upgrades, Downgrades, and Changes
- We will immediately bill you when your Subscription Activates.
- If you change from a monthly billing plan to a yearly billing plan, we will start a new one-year billing period immediately and apply a credit, to the invoice for this new billing period, in respect of the pro-rata amount for the time remaining on the old subscription plan.
- If you change from a yearly billing plan to a monthly billing plan, we will start a new one-month billing period immediately and apply a credit, to the invoice for this new billing period and to subsequent monthly invoices as required, in respect of the pro-rata amount for the time remaining on the old subscription plan. There is no facility to receive a refund for the credits - they are applied to your future invoices but if you cancel your subscription before any such credits have been used up, we won’t refund the remaining credits.
- If you upgrade to a higher level of service, we will apply the upgrade immediately so that you can take advantage of the new level as soon as possible. We will start a new billing period immediately and apply a credit, to the invoice for this new billing period, in respect of the pro-rata amount for the time remaining on the old subscription plan.
- If you downgrade to a lower level of service, we are entitled to either:
- downgrade your subscription at the end of the current billing term
- downgrade your subscription immediately and retain the difference between the price of the service levels for the period until your former level of service was due to end.
- The choice of which approach to take is up to us, and may vary, but we will ensure you are made aware of this before you choose to alter your subscription.
- You may change your level of service at any time by going into your Account settings. If you choose to downgrade your Account, you may lose access to Content, features, or capacity of your Account.
3. Billing Schedule; No Refunds
- For monthly or yearly payment plans, the Service is billed in advance on a monthly or yearly basis respectively and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, downgrade refunds or credits, or refunds for months unused with an open Account; however, per the cancellation information below, the service will remain active for the length of the paid billing period.
- In order to treat everyone equally and limit the risk of malicious data destruction, no exceptions will be made.
By agreeing to these Terms, you are giving us permission to charge your on-file credit card or other approved methods of payment for fees that you authorize for Kee Vault.
5. Responsibility for Payment
You are responsible for all fees - including taxes, transaction fees and currency conversions - associated with your use of the Service. Our standard payment currency is UK Pound Sterling (GBP). Whether or not we offer the option for you to pay in an alternative currency, you agree to pay the displayed payment charge and all fees as above.
By using the Service, you agree to pay Kee Vault any charge incurred in connection with your use of the Service. If you dispute the matter, contact Kee Vault Support. You are responsible for providing us with a valid means of payment for paid Accounts before the subscription Activates.
F. Free Trial
Short version: We may offer a free time-limited trial. We want you to be confident about paying for Kee Vault rather than tricked into it unwillingly so we do not require payment information when you sign up for the free trial. We may, but do not have to, offer you more than one free trial period.
1. The offer
Kee Vault may, at its sole discretion, offer a Subscription preceded by a free trial for a limited period of time (“Free Trial” or “Trial”).
You do not have to provide payment information in order to sign up for the Free Trial.
We may or may not offer you a choice of the Subscription plan you will be able to use during this Trial period. If you are unhappy with the initial selection of Subscription plan then you will be able to request that we modify it during the Trial period using your Account settings. We will honour that request when practical to do so.
Different Subscription plans may have different Free Trial periods and we reserve the right to introduce additional functional limitations upon your trial; we will endeavour to communicate such limitations to you before you agree to accept the Trial offer.
2. When the Trial ends
When the Free Trial ends your Subscription will either be
- Activated if you have valid payment information on your account and we are able to take payment using this information.
- Cancelled if we are unable to take payment for any reason.
The Subscription plan that will be applied to your Activated Account will be the same as the one that was in effect during your Free Trial. This means that if you want to select a different set of features or a different Billing Period (e.g. annually or monthly) you must do so before your Subscription Activates.
3. Our discretion
Your eligibility for a free trial is entirely at Kee Vault’s discretion. Circumstances where we might refuse you the free trial period include but are not limited to:
- If you have received a Kee Vault Free Trial in the past 3 years.
- If we have previously terminated your account in accordance with these TOS.
4. Changes to the offer
At any time and without notice, Kee Vault reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Free Trial offer or cancel the offer. Such changes are not material to these TOS.
G. Cancellation and Termination
Short version: You may close your Account at any time. If you do, we’ll treat your information responsibly. We offer a guarantee that the closure of your account will not lead to the immediate loss of your data (encrypted passwords) but in rare circumstances we may levy a fee for the recovery of such data. Remember that Kee Vault can never have access to your passwords - you will still need to apply your master password to unlock any protected data we recover for you.
1. Account Cancellation
It is your responsibility to properly cancel your Account with Kee Vault. You can cancel your Subscription at any time by going into your Account settings. The Subscription details screen provides a simple cancellation link. We are not able to cancel Accounts in response to an email, a message via any medium or a phone request.
Upon receipt of your cancellation request we will mark your Subscription as “Pending Cancellation”. Your Subscription will then continue until the end of your current Billing Term when it will then become “Cancelled”. You can undo your cancellation request at any point during this “Pending Cancellation” period.
2. Upon Cancellation
In a “Cancelled” state, certain Service features will cease to function immediately while others may remain available to you for a longer period. The precise timing of the termination of each Service feature will vary based upon a complex combination of exactly how you have utilised the service and how we modify a variety of Service “grace periods”.
We are not required to offer any functionality to a Cancelled account and hence do not offer any legal guarantee of access nor any specific guidance on what steps you could take to affect the timing of functionality removal. However, we have designed the Service in good faith such that your data (passwords) will remain available for a short time from any device you have already used, for you to securely export while offline if you so desire.
We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements, but barring those requirements, we will delete your email address, encrypted passwords and any payment details held at our payment partners within 180 days of cancellation or termination (though some information may remain in encrypted backups). This information can not be recovered once your Account is cancelled.
Upon request, we will make a reasonable effort to provide an Account owner with a copy of your lawful, non-infringing Account contents after Account cancellation, termination, or downgrade. You must make this request within 90 days of cancellation, termination, or downgrade. We reserve the right to require pro-rata payment for the period since the Subscription became “Cancelled” at the same rate as would have applied had the account not been cancelled.
3. Kee Vault May Suspend or Terminate
Kee Vault has the right to suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately and with no refund on any partially complete Billing Period. Kee Vault reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
In particular, a failure to pay monies due will result in the immediate Cancellation of an account. Note that per the above terms, this action does not necessarily result in immediate loss of access to the passwords that this Service manages on your behalf.
We will use our best endeavours to ensure any enforcement of this clause is reasonable but we cannot guarantee this, nor can we guarantee that we will be able to inform you of the reason for the action (we may be legally prevented from doing so).
4. Account Reactivation
You may choose to sign up to the Service at some future point. You will be entering into a new agreement at that time but, depending upon the reason for your earlier Account Cancellation, we would be more likely to enforce one or more of our rights relating to offering no free trial or prohibiting the creation of an account.
For the avoidance of doubt:-
- once your encrypted passwords have been deleted per these cancellation terms, signing up again in the future will not restore your access to that deleted information AND
- if we have not yet deleted the encrypted passwords associated with your account, you will be responsible for paying all monies due to us as recompense for the costs we incurred while managing the storage of your data for the period since you failed to notify us of your intent to cancel your subscription.
All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination will survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
H. Communications with Kee Vault
Short version: We use email and other electronic means to stay in touch with our users.
1. Electronic Communication Required
For contractual purposes, you (1) consent to receive communications from us in an electronic form via the email address you have submitted or via the Service; and (2) agree that all Terms of Service, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that those communications would satisfy if they were on paper. This section does not affect your non-waivable rights.
2. Legal Notice to Kee Vault Must Be in Writing
Communications made through email or Kee Vault Support’s messaging system will not constitute legal notice to Kee Vault or any of its officers, employees, agents or representatives in any situation where notice to Kee Vault is required by contract or any law or regulation. Legal notice to Kee Vault must be in writing and served on Kee Vault’s legal agent.
3. Electronic Support
Kee Vault only offers support via in-Service communications and electronic messages. We do not offer telephone support and will only offer support on channels which offer sufficient authentication and privacy, where such measure of sufficiency is at our sole discretion.
I. Third-party links
Short version: You can’t blame us for the content, actions or inactions of 3rd parties we link to.
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on our Websites may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
J. Disclaimer of Warranties
Short version: We provide our service as is, and we make no promises or guarantees about this service. Please read this section carefully; you should understand what to expect.
Kee Vault provides the Website and the Service “as is” and “as available”, without warranty of any kind. Without limiting this, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly disclaim all warranties, whether express, implied or statutory, regarding the Website and the Service including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, security, accuracy and non-infringement.
Kee Vault does not warrant that the Service will meet your requirements; that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; that the information provided through the Service is accurate, reliable or correct; that any defects or errors will be corrected; that the Service will be available at any particular time or location; or that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your downloading and/or use of files, information, content or other material obtained from the Service.
K. Limitation of Liability
Short version: We will not be liable for damages or losses arising from your use or inability to use the service or otherwise arising under this agreement. Please read this section carefully; it limits our obligations to you.
You understand and agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss of profits, use, goodwill, or data, or for any incidental, indirect, special, consequential or exemplary damages, however arising, that result from
- your use or inability to use the Service;
- any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service;
- the Service generally or the software or systems that make the Service available;
- unauthorized access to or alterations of your transmissions or data;
- statements or conduct of any third party on the Service;
- any other user interactions that you input or receive through your use of the Service; or
- any other matter relating to the Service.
Our liability is limited whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damages, and even if a remedy set forth in this Agreement is found to have failed of its essential purpose. We will have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond our reasonable control.
L. Release and Indemnification
Short version: You are responsible for your use of the service.
You agree to indemnify us, defend us, and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website and the Service, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement, provided that Kee Vault (1) promptly gives you written notice of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding; (2) gives you sole control of the defense and settlement of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding (provided that you may not settle any claim, demand, suit or proceeding unless the settlement unconditionally releases Kee Vault of all liability); and (3) provides to you all reasonable assistance, at your expense.
M. Changes to These Terms
Short version: We want our users to be informed of important changes to our terms, but some changes aren’t that important — we don’t want to bother you every time we fix a typo. So while we may modify this agreement at any time, we will notify users of any changes that affect your rights and give you time to adjust to them.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to amend these Terms of Service at any time and will update these Terms of Service in the event of any such amendments. We will notify our Users of material changes to this Agreement, including price changes, at least one calendar month prior to the change taking effect by posting a notice on our Website. For non-material modifications, your continued use of the Website constitutes agreement to our revisions of these Terms of Service. You can view all changes to these Terms in our Website repository.
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of it) with or without notice.
N. Dispute Resolution
Short version: If we and you ever disagree about the meaning of these terms and want to take formal action to resolve the disagreement, we both must first enter into an informal negotiation for at least 30 days; You must raise any Dispute within one year; You can not participate in class-action lawsuits against us.
1. Informal Negotiations
To expedite resolution and reduce the cost of any dispute, controversy or claim related to this Agreement (“Dispute”), you and we agree to first attempt to negotiate any Dispute (except those Disputes expressly excluded below) informally for at least thirty (30) days before initiating any court proceeding. Such informal negotiations will commence upon written notice referencing this clause. Your address for such notice is the email address associated with your Account. Our address for such notice is email@example.com
2. Exceptions to Informal Negotiations
The following Disputes are not subject to the above provisions concerning informal negotiations:
- any Dispute seeking to enforce or protect, or concerning the validity of, any of your or our intellectual property rights
- any Dispute related to, or arising from, allegations of theft, piracy, invasion of privacy, or unauthorized use
3. Limitation on Time to Initiate a Dispute
Any action or proceeding by you relating to any Dispute must commence within one year after the cause of action accrues, or the minimum length of time permitted by governing law if longer than one year.
4. No Class Actions
You may only resolve disputes with us on an individual basis and you agree not to bring or participate in any class, consolidated, or representative action against us or any of our employees or affiliates.
O. Beta Service features
Short version: You can participate in Beta Services that we offer to you; It is made available on an “as-is” basis and it may be defective; Feedback you provide is owned by us.
1. The offer
We may offer you access to Kee Vault Services or features prior to general release (“Beta Service”).
We do not make any guarantees that these services will be made generally available.
Beta Services may contain bugs, errors and other defects, and use of the Beta Services is at your sole risk.
We may discontinue some or all of the features and functionality within a Beta Service at any time in our sole discretion, potentially without prior notice to you.
If we provide you with the opportunity to submit comments, suggestions, or other feedback regarding your use of the Beta Service, in the absence of a separate written agreement to the contrary, we will be free to use any feedback you provide for any purpose.
These Beta Services are offered “as-is”, and to the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim any liability, warranties, indemnities, and conditions, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise.
For the Beta Services only and only to the extent necessary to resolve conflict, these terms supersede any conflicting terms in the Agreement.
1. Governing Law
This Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
Notwithstanding this, you agree that we are allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction. Nothing shall prevent us from bringing proceedings to protect our intellectual property rights before any competent court.
Kee Vault may assign or delegate these Terms of Service and/or the Kee Vault Privacy Statement, in whole or in part, to any person or entity at any time with or without your consent. You may not assign or delegate any rights or obligations under the Terms of Service or Privacy Statement without our prior written consent, and any unauthorized assignment and delegation by you is void.
3. Section Headings and Summaries
Throughout this Agreement, each section includes titles and brief summaries of the following terms and conditions. These section titles and brief summaries are not legally binding.
Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you or may apply in a more restricted fashion.
5. Severability, No Waiver, and Survival
If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion of the Agreement will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent. The remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. Any failure on the part of Kee Vault to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be considered a waiver of our right to enforce such provision. Our rights under this Agreement will survive any termination of this Agreement.
6. Complete Agreement
These Terms of Service, together with the Kee Vault Privacy Statement, represent the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between you and us. This Agreement supersedes any proposal or prior agreement oral or written, and any other communications between you and Kee Vault relating to the subject matter of these terms.
Questions about the Terms of Service? Contact us.