A new KeeFox version 0.8.10 is now available on the main download page. This is still beta quality but I think it’s close to a release candidate so please speak up if you find any problems. Top 10 highlights since 0.8.4 include:
- Support for Firefox 4
- New “KeeFox” tab in the KeePass “edit group” and “edit entry” dialogs, giving easy access to features such as:
- Multiple matching URLs
- Custom form field editing
- Auto-fill and auto-submit override options
- Entries can now be edited from the right-click / context menu on the matched login menu / button
- The KeeFox options panel has been re-written to include options that were previously hidden and clarify the purpose of some options
- You can now choose to save entries straight into a sub-group or “Never for this site”
- Improved detection of the “best” entry to use and the “best” form to put the entry into
- “monitor[ing] each web page for new forms” no longer causes a “flashing” effect on the toolbar
- A new “location manager” and an ability to set different home groups for different locations via the “edit group” KeePass feature
- HTTP Auth improvements (now uses the “realm” to improve auto-fill/submit accuracy and adds a tooltip showing the entry title)
- You decide! There are scores of other changes so maybe your favourite improvement, new feature or bug fix deserves the #10 spot?
Download KeeFox 0.8.10
NB: Version 0.8.10 contains one fix since the experimental 0.8.8: Multiple “additional URLs” no longer cause an entry to be ignored.